Things to Do in Kamloops
Kamloops is ideally located in the heart of British Columbia’s gorgeous Southern Interior and is easily accessed by road, air, and rail. Check out our list of things to do in Kamloops, and start planning your adventure today.
- Skydiving Club - Experience Kamloops from the sky- when you free-fall from 10,000 feet above the ground. Take home a video and photos to remember your dive. Solo jumps and tandem jumps are available.
- Kamloops Heritage Railway's Ghost Train - Check out the mysterious train ride that will leave you wondering what really happened that Halloween night in 1915. The Kamloops Heritage Railway is located at Station Plaza, 510 Lorne Street just east of Interior Savings Centre between Riverside Park and Pioneer Park.
- Sun Peaks Ski Resort - Enjoy an unforgettable time at Sun Peaks Resort, just a short drive away from Kamloops. It is the third largest ski resort in Canada, and second largest in BC. Ski with your family during the winter, or hike to the top during the summer.
- White Water Rafting and Kayaking - There's nothing quite like the rush you get from white water rafting. If you love the outdoors and don't mind getting a little wet, this is just for you. Experience rafting in Kamloops on the Adams River or the Clearwater River. Bring the whole family and choose from a one or two-hour adventure- or a half day.
- Ziplining - Enjoy an exhilarating day with your whole family. Located near Kamloops in the village of Chase, Treetop Flyers Ziplining offers you and your family a new perspective. Fly above fierce waterfalls and steep canyon walls with experienced guides. If you want to do more, Treetop Flyers offers a zipline tour.
- Helicopter Tours - See the sites from the air! Choose from multiple helicopter tours in Kamloops. Experience the scenery of Kamloops Lake at sunset, fly over one of the largest open-pit copper mines in the world, or tour the hoodoos near Cinnamon Ridge.
- BC Wildlife Park - With 65 different species spread over more than 50 hectares, BC Wildlife Park is a perfect place for the kids.
- Sunmore Ginseng Health Spa - Relax and treat yourself to a day of pampering. Sunmore Ginseng Spa offers every kind of spa treatments- from full body massages and facials to body wraps and pedicures. Take your significant other, or escape for a day of tranquility.
- Interior Savings Centre - Home of the Kamloops Blazers Hockey Team. This venue also offers concerts and other large events.
- Lake City Casino Kamloops - Relax and enjoy your favorite games, right in the heart of downtown Kamloops.
- Thompson Rivers University - Located just 2.8 km from our hotel, this public teaching and research university is home to over 15,000 on-campus students, plus over 12,000 participating in online or distance programs.
- Tournament Capital Centre - This fieldhouse located near Thompson Rivers University hosts over 1 million spectators each year.
- Kamloops Airport
- BC Wildlife Park
- Interior Savings Centre
- Kamloops Heritage Railway's Ghost Train
- Lake City Casino
- Skydiving Club
- Sun Peaks Ski Resort
- Sunmore Ginseng Health Spa
- Thompson Rivers University
- Tournament Capital Centre
- Treetop Flyers